Thursday, July 01, 2010

Centerville to Eminence, MO 46 miles

We road 3 miles to breakfast.
At market/ gas in the middle of nowhere, we ordered sandwiches to carry. It is amazing to find these places in the middle of nowhere. They seem to defy explanation.
Soaking in the Current River, we had the place to ourselves and had lunch there as well.
Today gets the award for Most Impatient Drivers beeping their horns.
Bill decided he wanted some Bill Time, so we didn't see him again for the rest of the day.
Started seeing some serious hills. As Mike said, "there were some hills in the way, so I just rode right over them".
In Eminence, we had drinks or milkshakes, then my husband
Dwight texted me that he was 1 hour away. We soaked in Jack's Fork river and then Dwight and my son Elliott showed up in Circle B campground.
We spent some time projecting out our overnights to assist people trying to join us.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments: